This friendly, relaxed PR agency is independently run & owned by the 2 MDs, who are super experienced, but still very hands on in the business. This 20-person agency offers consumer, corporate and B2B PR alongside digital and social media, with a varied range of clients across food, drink, lifestyle, wellbeing and home industries.
Their fantastic company ethos and culture means they have a great retention rate; they actively encourage you to go home on time, and make everyone feel involved and valued within the company by getting to know each employee personally. Plus they have a fab benefits list (see below!), flexible working hours and a pet friendly office in central London (currently work from home twice a week)!
The role – Account Manager
This person will be an integral part of the team and its growth, and their meritocracy means you are likely to progress quickly. You’ll sit within consumer team, working on some fantastic clients, predominantly in the food and drinks space.
About you: The ideal Account Manager would currently be working at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level within a consumer PR agency.
- Ideally have experience on a variety of consumer PR clients (with food and/or drink the ideal!)
- Have heaps of hunger and ambition, with the potential to really drive your clients
- Be super creative with the ability to come up with out-of-the-box ideas
- Have gravitas and excellent people skills, having managed both juniors and clients effectively
- Fantastic organisation skills
Salary & benefits:
The Account Manager will be offered a basic salary of £32k - £36k, depending on experience. They also have a fantastic list of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday + birthday off
- End of year bonus (percentage of agency profits)
- £25 per month towards phone bill
- Flexible working hours
- Up to three months unpaid sabbatical after three years’ service.
- New business bonus
- External training at least once a year, plus internal training with senior team on a quarterly basis
- Monthly team lunch, plus monthly drinks
If you are interested in this Account Manager role or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222