Job Title: UX Designer.
Company: One of the world’s largest mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) within the B2C telecommunications sector.
Location: London, with some scope for flexible working from home.
Salary: £55k - £75k + 10% Bonus + Benefits.
About this B2C telecommunications company
Fantastic opportunity for a UX Designer with graphic design skills to join one of the world’s largest mobile virtual network operators within the B2C telecommunications sector. With a revenue of more than two billion euros, you will be part of an international company that is significantly growing and taking a leading step in digital transformation and investing strongly on a new digital first suite of products and services. As a UX Designer, you’ll join their exciting UX design team in Central London, in a very lively area with multiple popular shops and pubs, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. This is a well-known and successful telecommunications company for a UX Designer to be part of one of the biggest mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) around the globe.
About the UX Designer role
As a UX Designer in a B2C telecommunications company, you will be a key player in a team that is growing fast. This B2C telecommunications company provides products and services across different platforms like websites, e-commerce or mobile applications, so as a UX Designer, you will be responsible for the below:
- Making the end-to-end design process: Concepting, interaction design, wireframing, prototyping and designing the visuals across app, e-commerce and web platforms.
- Facilitating and/or driving stages of the innovation design process. Rapid ideation (Sketching, White-boarding, etc).
- Collaborating with Engineering and business leaders in agile and iterative product development.
- Being comfortable with balancing MVP approach with best practices – making trade-offs to evaluate quickly while still delivering real value and polished thinking and deliverables.
You’ll be an experienced UX Designer with a solid background in UX design for websites, e-commerce or mobile applications. Also, you’ll need deep fluency with Adobe Creative Suite, Prototyping tools and Wireframing software for this B2C telecommunications company.
Skills and experience needed for the UX Designer:
- Strong experience building the UX Design for B2C brands, ideally within telecommunications, mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) or retail.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Prototyping tools (Sketch/Figma/Adobe) and Wireframing software.
- Experience with the end-to-end design process. Interaction design, visual design, and prototyping.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates UX design strategies and core craft skills across a variety of client categories and design formats and methodologies.
For more information about the UX Designer role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 1207. Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.