Video Editor and Motion Graphics Artist
Kent (hybrid working; two days per week in the office)
£27K - £28K
My client is a leading integrated creative agency, working with big name brands within beauty, automotive, food & beverages. This creative agency delivers exceptional integrated campaigns across creative, social, digital and brand strategy.
With a vibrant and friendly working environment, there are huge opportunities for career progression.
Due to exceptional growth, they are currently looking for a talented individual with an exceptional portfolio of video/motion work.
Key Responsibilities of the Video Editor and Motion Graphics Artist
- Work on a portfolio of exciting clients, supporting the delivery of the video output for each client.
- Juggle multiple client projects working on proxying footage, colour grading, cut downs and translations.
- Take ownership of the final production of video edits.
- Create eye catching motion graphics and other forms of digital content.
All About You!
You are a creative individual with experience in video editing and motion graphics.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in video editing and motion graphics.
- You have an outstanding portfolio showcasing vide/motion design work, including a showreel.
- Editing videos from scratch is second nature to you including cut downs, subtitling, translations and reformatting videos edits for social media formats.
- Experience in AfterEffects and PremierPro is essential.
- You have a good amount of experience using Photoshop and Illustrator.
For more information about the Video Editor and Motion Graphics Artists role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.