Job Title: Senior Insights & Analytics Manager
Location: London (Opportunities for remote & hybrid working)
Salary: £45K to £50K depending on experience, plus benefits including unlimited annual leave, mental health budget, wellbeing app, headspace days (ad-hoc extra days off), and learning & development program
About the Agency
Award-winning global communications agency has an exciting opportunity, created due to growth, for a Senior Insights & Analytics Manager to join their team in London. This integrated agency works with household name brands across a variety of sectors including FMCG, Food, Travel, Tech, and Healthcare. They deliver award winning work across PR, digital/social, insights & analytics, strategy and creative. The new Senior Insights & Analytics Manager will be joining an agency in an exciting growth phase – they’ve recently won high value new business and are organically growing their team across multiple areas. The London team is moving into a beautiful new office, whilst also operating a fully flexible model for employees to choose where they work from. Named ‘Global Agency of the Year’, they place a big emphasis on employee wellbeing, with personal wellbeing budget for employees, access to wellbeing apps, and headspace days.
About the Senior Insights & Analytics Manager role
Sitting in the specialist Insights & Analytics team, the new Senior Insights & Analytics Manager role will work across a variety of clients, unlocking key insights to drive strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Insights & Analytics Manager:
- Tell stories out of data to develop actionable insights.
- Use social listening tools and techniques to uncover insights that feed into strategy and creative.
- Analyse both qual and quant data to develop insights and recommendations.
- Present insights to stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of social/digital metrics and trends, and look for innovative approaches to measurement, analytics, and insight development.
- Collaborate with other teams and specialists within the agency.
About you, the Senior Insights & Analytics Manager
You’ll have experience in social and digital analytics and insights and will be looking to develop and grow your skills at an award-winning global agency where you’ll have opportunities for growth, in addition to lots of flexibility, wellbeing benefits and more.
Ideal skills and experience for the Senior Insights & Analytics Manager role:
- 3+ years of experience in digital/social insights and analytics, research, or related area.
- Agency experience ideal.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Experience with social platforms and social media listening tools.
- Ability to tell a story from data.
For more information about the Senior Insights & Analytics Manager role or to apply send your CV now to