Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: London, with scope for flexible working from home
Company: B2B Marketing Agency
Salary: £40K - £50K + Benefits
About this B2B Marketing Agency
Great opportunity for a Research Analyst to join a Global B2B Marketing agency that provides creative solutions in Tech and Fintech. As a Research Analyst, you will be providing insights to clients similar to Ebay, Apple and some fast-growing start-ups. You will join their friendly team in Central London, near to the River Thames, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working from home scheme. This is an innovative and ambitious agency for a Research Analyst to make an impact in either highly recognised companies or start-ups with high potential for growth.
About the Research Analyst role
As a Research Analyst in a B2B Marketing Agency, you will be using strategic services of the agency designed to support clients in the areas of Research and Insight and working closely with international stakeholders. Also, the Research Analyst will be using both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, writing reports and presenting to clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Research Analyst:
- Develop research proposals, uncovering the unknown about B2B clients’ target markets and tactics.
- Design research programs that best fit specific briefs and client needs, using mixed methodologies.
- Be the voice of research in front of the clients able to confidently deliver the findings and insights.
- Be the leading force behind the thought leadership content creation, assuring that research findings are strengthening the message and insight.
You’ll be an experienced Research Analyst or related, ideally with B2B marketing agency experience.
Skills and experience needed for the Research Analyst:
- Solid research and methodology experience as a Research Analyst, ideally within a B2B marketing agency or a research-house.
- An ability to make commercial and strategic interpretations, creating reports and presenting to B2B clients.
- Understanding of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies, enabling to design a mixed method research approach.
- Experience in designing and scoping research along with implementing research and delivering findings (typical projects will include desk research, interviews, tracking, survey and profiling methodologies).
For more information about the Research Analyst role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel at email@example.com or call 020 3826 1207. Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.