Digital Marketing Executive
£28K - £30K
My client is labelled as Europe’s most prestigious supplier of bespoke luxury bathrooms. Founded over 30 years ago, this interior design firm have an exceptional reputation for style and beauty.
Collaborative and vibrant working environment, with a non-hierarchical structure.
With a headcount of around 50 employees, they are looking to grow the Marketing team with an exciting vacancy for a Digital Marketing and Content Executive.
About the Digital Marketing Executive Role
- Report into the Marketing Manager and work alongside the Graphic Designer.
- Support the Marketing Manager with the overall Digital Marketing activities e.g., strategy, Paid Social, PPC, Display etc.
- Take ownership of social media platforms, by creating incredible constant content on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Propose and manage social media campaigns.
- Support the Marketing Manager with maintaining the website with consistent content and new products.
- Generate captivating email marketing campaigns.
- Manage the CRM system.
All About You!
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role - experience in the luxury sector is preferred.
- You have experience managing social media platforms and creating engaging content.
- Solid experience across digital marketing activities i.e., email marketing, SEO, Paid Social, CRM etc.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using Wordpress is a bonus.
- Experience using Photoshop is a bonus.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and AdWords.
- You have an ‘outside of the box’ mindset, and you love creating new content ideas.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering