Job Title: Senior Media Analytics Manager
Location: Manchester, with scope for flexible working from home
Company: PR, social media and strategic communications agency
Salary: £30k - £45k + Bonuses
Benefits: Performance related bonus and Employee Ownership profit share bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, paid career breaks and regular company socials.
About this PR and social media agency
Great opportunity for a Senior Media Analytics Manager or Business Analyst to join a multi award-winning agency specialised in PR, social media and strategic communications. This excellent marketing agency works with clients across industries like banking, automotive, retail, housing, Real Estate and energy, with clients similar to Pepsi, Barclays or Deloitte. As a Senior Media Analytics Manager, you will join their supportive and inspiring team in Manchester, but in this PR and social media agency, you will also be able to enjoy the perks of a hybrid model, sometimes working from home and other times being part of a vibrant environment at their nice-looking office. This is a fabulous time for a Senior Media Analytics Manager or Business Analyst to make an impact in a fantastic agency that focuses on PR, social media and strategic communications.
About this Senior Media Analytics Manager role
As a Senior Media Analytics Manager in a PR and social media agency, you will be part of an award-winning Research and Analytics team and you will be providing exceptional client consultancy and lead media analysis projects for clients. You will be surrounded by people that have a diverse range of specialist skills from media analysis and research to PR and social media strategy, who will be supporting you to deliver findings that are relevant, insightful and offer actionable outtakes for clients within this excellent PR and social media agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Media Analytics Manager:
- Delivering client measurement programmes, projects and campaigns.
- Overseeing monitoring and analysis of media and digital channels for clients as needed, providing timely and accurate updates to clients and client account leads.
- Reporting findings and advising clients, turning analysis into actionable and relevant insights to inform their comms.
- Acting as the main point of contact for client contacts and our internal account, social and research teams.
- Managing a team to ensure all deadlines and client KPIs are met as well as taking line management responsibility, developing the team’s skills and offering support.
You’ll be someone who have experience of media analysis, client consultancy, and a background at Senior Media Analytics Manager or Business Analyst level. Ideally, you will have agency experience, as client management is key for this PR, communications and social media agency.
Skills and experience needed:
- Solid experience in media analysis and client consultancy, ideally within a PR and communications agency, at either Senior Media Analytics Manager or Business Analyst.
- Commercial awareness, experience in handling complex client data, identifying actionable insights and the ability to deliver a project to budget.
- Ability to think critically, creatively and support less experienced colleagues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (including dynamic formula construction, nested formulas and VLOOKUP) and other Office products (Teams, Word, PowerPoint).
For more information about the Senior Media Analytics Manager role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3826 1207. Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.