About the Financial Services Investment Solutions Company:
This organisation is a leading player in the financial services space with a product and service suite that covers both the financial advisor and financial investment market but also the individual and private investor too. This includes information, insights and technology across a broad array of markets and specialisms including news, analysis, reporting, ESG research, private and public markets, financial planning technology, rating services etc. They are a true, award-winning, global player with 10,000+ employees globally and amazing offices in central London.
About The Product Marketing Manager – Investment and Advisors
The Product Marketing Manager own all go to marketing messaging for the Investment Management business via all distribution channels in Europe. The Product Marketing Manager will have audience at the centre of everything they do and understand the key topics experienced by today’s advisors. Dedicated to empowering advisors across Europe, the Product Marketing Manager role will work in partnership with the Revenue Marketing Manager to develop a high touch marketing plan that will articulate messages that resonate with financial advisers and their clients.
Responsibilities for Product Marketing Manager
• Lead messaging across EMEA to drive pipeline and account growth within Investment Management’s business.
• Deliver creative innovation within the engagement campaigns to support growth and relationship building.
• Working alongside the Revenue Marketing Manager to deliver executive programs and events that persuade our customers to engage, and expand their relationships with this financial services client
• Collaborate with the Sales and Product team to accelerate account growth through audience lead initiatives.
• Share voice-of-the-customer executive insights throughout the organisation
Product Marketing Manager Qualifications:
• 5+ years marketing experience with an understanding of the Financial Advisor / IFA / Investment space
• Experience in value proposition development, content development, go to market positioning.
• Ability to effectively lead, communicate, and work across all levels of an organisation.
• Must be able to handle multiple, complex projects with several stakeholders simultaneously.
• Possess a positive attitude, collaborative working style, and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Nice to marketing experience in an advisor practice or marketing to an advisor audience.