About The PR Agency:
They are an award-winning PR agency with amazing international clients in the luxury drinks and lifestyle areas, and they are looking for their next Senior Account Manager. The new business pipeline is amazing, so they want to bring on board a Senior Account Manager to join their talented team. This is a super agency with some really interesting and very well known clients.
- As a Senior Account Manager, you will be part of a genuinely fun, supportive, friendly, and creative team
- Be responsible for two new clients with exciting programmes of arts and entertainment initiatives planned to take place in London and internationally
- They operate in the luxury drinks, travel, and lifestyle sectors
- They are keen to hear from talented individuals who have a strong interest in and experience with sustainability
- Strong partnerships with international Art and Design clients – for example, they have a luxury whisky brand with a global remit, which includes an ongoing partnership brokered with a leading London cultural centre
- The Agency has strong values and a relaxed culture with a work hard and fun work ethos. It is a great place to work.
About Senior Account Manager Role:
As the Senior Account Manager of the PR Agency, you will be responsible for managing and providing clear advice to one of their biggest luxury drinks clients and managing a team of talented individuals
- Planning and executing engaging PR Strategies
- Building strong client relationships and encouraging your team to do the same
- Bolster your client’s brand reputation
- Building and maintaining strong media contacts
- Taking the lead on PR planning and creative brainstorming
- Editing and approving leadership articles, case studies
Why join them?
- Exposure to a dynamic, well-connected, senior team of consultants and an entrepreneurial company that is on a path to rapid expansion
- Opportunities to work with established, internationally renowned brands, as well as start-ups
- Their approach is highly strategic – you’ll be working with seasoned, international specialists
- They have fantastic, interesting clients - and a great pipeline of new business opportunities, with plans to expand our footprint further internationally!
This a great opportunity to manage extremely interesting clients, in a diverse and exciting agency with masses of potential for growth.
Please contact me ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Reuben Sinclair, we are committed to creating an accessible, inclusive and equitable recruitment process. We strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds and identities to apply.
We recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination. At all times we aim to represent the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Want to find out more about our ED&I goals? Just ask!
If you have any accessibility requirements, please let your Consultant know.