London - Hybrid
Salary Up to £60K DOE
A Media Director vacancy has opened at an independent creative and public relations communications consultancy agency that looks after London’s most talked about arts and cultural attractions.
Established over thirty years ago, this agency is known for its work on destinations and its clients include art and cultural institutions, trendy foodie hotspots and upscale tourist attractions. The work is varied and interesting, from setting up private art viewings and museum visits, to launching new foodie hubs, and creating community-led projects. It is a small independent family-run business, and the culture reflects this, everyone is truly valued and is given the support to flourish.
This Media Director will motivate and lead colleagues to win, retain and grow clients. Plan, develop and deliver effective media plans to solve client challenges. Run client campaigns to the profit targets set.
Key requirements for the Media Director role:
- Experienced in Media Planning/ Buying within an agency.
- Expertise in digital channels (opposed to more traditional/ALT)
- A track record of winning/growing accounts.
- Experience in or an interest in arts and culture would be advantageous.
What the Media Director will receive:
- Salary up to circa £60,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- MacBook laptop and work mobile phone.
- Investment in training and development
- Charity day – a day off to work at a chosen charity on top of your holiday allowance.
- Friday early finish during August
- Late start and early finish on your birthday
- Flexible working WFH policy
At Reuben Sinclair, we are committed to creating an accessible, inclusive and equitable recruitment process. We strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds and identities to apply.
We recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination. At all times we aim to represent the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Want to find out more about our ED&I goals? Just ask!
If you have any accessibility requirements, please let your Consultant know.