Job Title: Executive Assistant – Financial Services
Location: Central London/Remote Working
Salary: Up to £45K depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
About the Financial Services Company
Exciting opportunity for a talented executive assistant to join a leading global financial services company. This progressive financial services company in investment banking and is the European arm of a large Japanese group. Based in grand offices in the city of London, they are renowned as leaders in capital markets and investment banking. With a collaborative culture, the new executive assistant will be joining a friendly and forward-thinking team.
About the Executive Assistant role
The Executive Assistant will sit in the company secretarial team, providing support to the team and working closely with senior directors. The Executive Assistant will have a varied, hands on role and will get lots of exposure working closely with senior stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant role:
- Assist with administration work relating to board and committee meetings
- Work with directors to manage diaries, prepare meeting packs and agendas
- Assist with planning and coordinating meetings and off-site events
- Manage corporate governance calendar
- Assist with formatting documents and presentations
You’ll be a proactive, personable and professional executive/personal assistant, looking to join a forward-thinking company with a supportive team environment.
Skills and experience needed for the Executive Assistant role:
- Experience in an executive/personal/team assistant role
- Ideally experience in financial services
- Company Secretarial experience would be a bonus
- Personable and professional manner
- Detail oriented
For more information about the Executive Assistance role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.