Job Title: Strategist - Creative Marketing Agency
Salary: Up to £35K
Location: Central London
Perks: Flexible working (1-2 days per week in the office), boozy annual trips to Ibiza and more!
Award winning B2B creative marketing agency, providing strategic direction to high growth technology businesses. Developing exceptional campaigns across (ABM) account-based marketing, branding, content strategy and lead generation. Their strategic focus combined with creative and digital expertise, enables them to create driven results, raise brand awareness and drive revenue.
Vibrant, friendly, and collaborative working environment, with beautiful head offices in the heart of Central London.
Key Responsibilities of the Strategist
- Identifying killer insights and conducting extensive research - Conducting competitor, consumer and market trends and presenting your findings.
- Conveying the right messaging to key audiences.
- Partnering with the Strategy Director and strategy team to create propositions and create insight briefs for the creative team and copywriters.
- Have a killer eye for looking into consumer or research data and looking out for patterns, trends, and insights.
- Truly understand your client’s business inside and out and their needs.
- 1-2 years’ marketing agency experience in a strategy, planning or research role (B2B or B2C)
- Ability to conduct research and identify spot themes and killer insights.
- Ability to interpret date from research.
- Someone that thrives working in a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple projects at a time.
- Genuine interest in wanting to know how a business operates and their audiences.
For more information about the Strategist role or to apply, please email Ornella via Ornellas@reuben-sinclair.com or call me directly on 02038927890.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.