Senior Marketing Executive
Alpha Development is an international training firm specialising in development for financial services organisation. Our clients include the world’s leading investment banks, insurance companies and asset managers. With offices in the UK, Singapore, Poland, and a significant amount of work in the US and Middle East, we offer global coverage and have delivered across more than 20 countries.
Our courses are delivered by experts in the field, with years of experience and training behind them. On top of the best in class courses, and industry experience, our USP is that we always partner with our clients to build solutions that are tailored to their business needs.
Are you an experienced content and social media marketer looking to take a step up in your career? We are looking for an experienced content marketer, with very strong copywriting skills, an in-depth understanding of social and content marketing strategies, who can conceive of, create and market first class campaigns for a global training company that works solely in the finance sector.
At Alpha Development we are growing our investment in marketing and need you to take control of the wheel and drive us forward. We currently market through social media, using thought-leadership, whitepapers, articles, and testimonials to drive brand awareness and engagement. But we are also looking to widen our marketing strategy, so experience in other channels would be ideal.
- You will be responsible for conceiving of, creating and publishing our content marketing strategy. You will liaise with key stakeholders, define strategy, and own the KPIs for marketing.
- You will work with delivery teams to get your campaigns delivered, and report to senior stakeholders around the world on the results.
- You will also have responsibility for trialling and testing CRM, digital marketing and other channels and ensuring that the brand values, tone of voice and USPs of Alpha Development are kept to across the business.
- Alongside marketing communications, you will also work with the sales team to support in the creation and delivery of sales materials, delivering, accurate, engaging, and timely content to support a fast-moving team.
- You will be supported by writers and creatives in the business and own our marketing agency and consultancy relationships, creating a strategy roadmap for the future that takes Alpha Development’s marketing beyond content and social, and allows you to grow your career and responsibilities.
Experience Knowledge & Skills Required
- The successful candidate will be;
- Customer focussed and commercially minded
- A creative ideas machine who can create and plan ongoing content and social campaigns
- A data obsessed analyst who uses insights to create your strategy and campaigns
- A confident, clear communicator who can present and work with experienced senior stakeholders
The successful candidate will need to be experienced in:
- B2B Marketing
- Digital marketing
- Copywriting and content marketing
- Social Media marketing for B2B – Twitter/Facebook/Linkedin
- Linkedin Marketing strategies
- Analytics and reporting
It would be great, but not essential if you have experience in:
- Finance sector
- Education or training
- B2B Sales
Department / Location: Sales Team/ The role will be based from home until further notice.
Hours: This role is full time i.e. Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- 09.00 – 17.30pm
- Due to the current COVID -19 Pandemic you will be required to work from home until further notice.
- Holidays: 28 days per annum.
Staff Benefits: Includes Season ticket loan, Gym membership contribution, Cycle to work scheme, and private medical cover (after one year of service).
Start date: Immediate start preferable.
Apply now, build your career and join us in shaping the future of training, today.