About The Financial Investment Company
This market leader in precious metal trading has been featured in the FT, The Telegraph, Reuters, Money Week, Observer, Guardian, Your Money and others. They have experienced unparalleled expansion over the last 5 years having grow their turnover from £1m to £30m+ and are now in a position to grow even further with the expansion of their Bullion Broker team. This is their core sales team dealing with financial investment enquiries for the purchase and trading of gold and silver. This is a small independent company with huge achievements and even bigger ambitions and they are already recognised as the go to in the market.
About The Bullion Broker
As the Bullion Broker you will deal with inbound enquiries from IFAs, high net worth individuals, general investors and consumers regarding investment in special metals. The company invests a huge amount into digital marketing to provide you with inbound leads daily. THERE IS NO OUTBOUND PROSPECTING REQUIRED IN THIS ROLE as so many leads are generated by the marketing activities. You will still be required to be heavily invested in the phone on a daily basis to advise and consult with people seeking investment advice.
This role offers both fantastic career progression as they continue to grow as well as amazing earning potential. First year earners are making £70K minimum with the top earner on the sales team is making in excess of £350K in 2021.
Key Responsibilities for the Broker
- Respond to inbound enquiries regarding investment advice in special metals and convert to sales
- Stay on top of industry market news and developments so you can advise from a position of knowledge on investments in gold and silver and precious gemstones
- Build your network of repeat investors and establish yourself as leading advisor in the precious metals investment community
If you have an interest in financial investments and similar and have the gravitas, communication skills and mental agility to consult professionally and navigate conversations with people’s most valuable asset – their savings – then this is a fantastic team to be joining.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Bullion Broker
- All backgrounds will be considered but if you have FX or financial services experience or have similar broking experience then you will hit the ground running
- Interested in current affairs and money markets or investing
- Great communication skills and ability to advise and persuade
- Ideally degree educated
Salary is dependant on experience and sector background but you can genuinely expect to be earning in excess of £120K in year 1 with 3 of the sales team (in team of 8) currently earning in excess of £300K.